Monday, April 8, 2013

Days of the Dead, Los Angeles

Saturday, me and Jennica went to the Days of the Dead horror convention at the Los Angeles Convention Center. We didn't get a whole lot of pictures, but here are some photo highlights:

Ladies of Elm Street panel: (l-r) Heather Langenkamp, Tuesday Knight, Lisa Wilcox, Kim Meyers.


Holliston Season 2 Preview panel: (l-r) Axl the cat, Laura Ortiz, Joe Lynch, Adam Green

Jennica with Betsy Baker, Ellen Sandweis and Sarah York, The Ladies of Evil Dead!

(l-r) Mary Woronov, me, Dey Young, Jennica, P.J. Soles.

As you might have noticed, it was a pretty (no pun intended, seriously) female-heavy convention visit for us. It was so totally (yes, pun intended that time) not planned that way, but it did make for a special afternoon. We did meet other celebs, and the highlight for me was singer Wednesday 13. I bought a gig shirt from him that utilized the one-sheet from Halloween II, so between that, wearing my shirt, and meeting P.J. it was a Halloween-centric day for myself, I guess.

It's obvious now, after this weekend, just how isolated I've felt over the last year. Between this and last month's Horror Trivia Night, I, myself, am reminded of how much more at home I feel around other horror fans. I maybe reserved at times, I could get a bit starstruck, but not once do I feel out of place, and it was great to experience that again. Let's make it more of a habit, shall we?

That's all, fiends!



No comments:

Post a Comment