Thursday, March 28, 2013

Good Evening

My name is Josh Obershaw. I live in Los Angeles, California, and- in case the title and background weren't enough hints for you- I'm a horror film fan. I share an apartment with my long-time girlfriend, Jennica, who is also a big-time horror fan. Whenever we're not being responsible, normal, productive members of society, we go to horror conventions, screenings, rock concerts, and continue to build our collection of movies and TV shows. Behold, the shrine:



This blog is more or less me yammering about horror movies, new and old. I might lean towards old, but I won't be bitching and moaning about every new film that comes out, like some crusty, old, mummified fart or some internet message board troll. Plus, I'll be chronicling my ongoing dorkiness, wherever it leads me. Actually, I'm hoping it'll lead me to one day being in horror movies. Yes, I'm a would-be actor living in LA. Go fucking figure. I even have a headshot. Wanna see?




Oops, sorry. Wrong one.






There we are. Hey, at least I can say that I'm not a waiter! I work for lawyers, actually, and I have to say... it is so much worse.

At any rate, I hope you enjoy your visits to The House of Obershaw.



P.S. Hey, everything's getting rebooted nowadays. Why not my blog?











No comments:

Post a Comment