Sunday, May 29, 2011

Trailer for DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK.

Hey ghoulies,

    A couple of days ago, Jenn went to see Insidious a second time, and she saw a trailer for this film, the newest from Guillermo del Toro as producer.  I've read tidbits on it from different sites, but I never really did that much searching on it.  Anyways, I checked out the trailer for myself, and I think we may have a winner.  Even though it is a remake of a 1973 TV-movie, del Toro has never disappointed, and this could prove to be a great summer scare.  We'll find out when the film opens this August- provided it doesn't get pushed back again.  Until then, here's the trailer for Don't Be Afraid of the Dark.  Thanks to Jenn for telling me about this, and to http://www.aintitcool.com/ for posting the trailer.



~ Doctor Splatter

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete